Because our California DMV Requester Code End User Reference Guide was so well received (at the recent CALI conference, we have decided to make it available to all of our on-line customers for $25. This price includes postage and handling.
The 67 page reference manual includes:
- Examples of a completed DMV requester code for new applicants..
- Examples of completed DMV requester code renewal application.
- Valuable information related to navigating a DMV audit.
- Sample Information Security Policy.
- Information Security Statement example.
- Sample of a simple Security Response Plan.
- Information about interpreting vehicle registration and driving records.
The present manual addresses PI concerns; however, we expect to have a new manual ready for our insurance companies within a couple of weeks. This manual will address prorated Vehicle License Fee refunds and will have samples of the VLF form that is returned to our customers when requesting that information. It will also cover how to manually calculate the prorated VLF if necessary, what vehicles are not subject toVLF refunds, etc. The capability of manually calculating VLF refund information if necessary is available on our website for our insurance companies.
If you wish to order a manual, please send an email to email@example.com
Joan O’Hare, President
Logan Registration Service